Sometimes a vendor may need to cancel a transaction. Only a vendor can cancel an Superfan Mall order; if you’re a buyer who would like to request a cancellation, please contact the vendor directly through Messages.
A vendor may cancel a transaction under the following circumstances:
- The buyer did not pay. (The vendor may flag a buyer for a payment not received, chargeback, or canceled payment.)
- Both the buyer and vendor agree to cancel the transaction before shipment, and the vendor has issued the buyer a full refund.
- The vendor has decided to refuse service to the buyer, and if the buyer has already paid, the vendor has issued a full refund, including shipping.
- The buyer did not receive the item(s) ordered, even though the vendor has provided proof of shipping, and the vendor has issued a refund for the item. (Refunding shipping is optional and should be in the vendor’s terms and conditions.)
- The buyer and vendor agreed that the buyer could return the item to the vendor for a refund. The vendor has received the returned item and issued a refund to the buyer for the item. (Refunding shipping is optional and should be in the vendor’s terms and conditions.)
- The cancellation meets all of Superfan Mall’s policies, including our Anti-Discrimination Policy.